Recipe From allrecipes.com
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Sugar to taste
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the flour and eggs (the texture will smooth out after all the ingredients are added).
- Slowly add in milk and water, you can continue to whisk or stir to combine.
- Add salt and melted butter and continue to stir until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled or buttered (which I prefer) frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto frying pan and smooth it out until the batter covers the entire pan.
- Cook each crepe for 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown, loosen with a spatula, and turn over to cook the other side. Serve hot
- Use any filling you like. I warmed up some peanut butter (don’t warm up for too long) and added some sliced bananas.